Wow, I was very surprised today. Jackie from "Teacher's Pet" passed an award onto me and six other lucky participants. Jackie's blog is very entertaining and I give her much thanks. Thank you Jackie!
It is called " The Premio MeMe Award ". I don't really know what Premio MeMe means but still I am honored to receive it !
I do kind of like the picture. And I definitely like the frame so I will take it!
To except this award I must post seven things about myself.
This is going to be tricky for me. I will have to open up my files.
Most people that read my blog already know, for the most part, who I am.
Also I must pass this award to seven other bloggers. So I would suggest that you all start being really, really nice to me!
I am only kidding. You are all very kind and thoughtful already. If you get this award from me and someone else, it's o.k. Just do the best that you can.
And now, seven boring things about me!
1. My favorite thing about going to church is singing the hymns. I do realize that is not why we are supposed to go. But truthfully it is my favorite part.
2. Nearly everything that I know how to do, I taught myself through books. Example, crocheting, sewing, cooking, blogging and even buying our home. The non-fiction section of our local library is my favorite place to go.
3. I am so tired of worrying about my health. It seems that every time I start to lose weight and feel good again, something else happens to set me back.
4. All three of my pregnancies had health problems involved. The last one I was told if I were to get pregnant again that I could die.
5. When my older daughter was eleven months old she almost died from Spinal Meningitis. She spent her first birthday in the hospital.
6. I once saved my ex mother-in-laws life by performing the Heimlich maneuver on her.
7. Besides the fact that I can't crochet as much as I used to the thing that I hate the most about having arthritis is not being able to dance anymore. You should never stop dancing if you can help it.
And now I shall pass my baton, I'm sorry, award onto the following people:
1. Marcy from "Blessings Each Day"
2. Teresa from " Do the Write Thing "
3. Ginny from " Ginny from the Blog "
4. Mary Ann from " Desperately Seeking Serenity "
5. Jerelene from " Jerelene's Journal "
6. Annette from " A Wisp of Creativity "
7. Linda from " Linda Lu's B.T.D.T. (Been there done that)
I truly enjoy reading every ones blogs. You all make me smile in some way. And you all deserve awards in my heart!