Sunday, June 5, 2016

My Craw

I gotta new craw. And yes I know that I am not using this word in it's proper definition yet any of you folks over 50 will know what I mean. 

I gotta a new craw. The store within the store. I know, I know it's been around for a long time, Most of you are probably fine and used to it but yet I find it a bit strange.

I live in a small town. O.K. city by definition. I think it's so funny to have a hardware store inside the grocery store.

A coffee store inside the book store. 

Another coffee store inside a grocery store.

Good Lord I must be aging myself!! I'm just waiting for a store inside a store inside another
 store! 

It's alright, I can handle it. My lid is still on if you know what that means. 

Lord knows I am showing my age. Thats alright. We all grew up in a different generation.

Now I will tell you something that I told my husband today while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. He had noticed that some transexuals were going into the bathrooms of thier choice.

I think he was a bit confused as to what he should be feeling about it. This is what I told him, without shame or embarresment.

We grew up in a different generation. A different era. At our age we too should be allowed to feel what we feel. To us it feels wrong and I refuse to be embarresed or wrong. I am 58 years old. I am not going to change my believes or feelings at this point in my life.

I don't like it. Use your own bathroom. Don't shove your transgender shit in my face. 

I am a senior citizen and I refuse to change my believes that I was taught growing up. That my Dear friends is my right.

So in summary I say, Pull up your pants, use the bathroom that you were taught to use, feel free to be beautiful and express yourself, just do me a favor and get a job in a store within a store!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I believe in people being 'themselves' and what they do didn't bother me. That was until this bathroom thing came up. It does go against the grain when I realize not all people are as discrete in their use of the facilities as everyone else. I prefer my privacy as much as the next gal, but ... I would prefer not to share a room with 'winkies' even though they plan on losing it eventually ...

Diana said...

Yeah I don't really have any problems with expressing one's self. Lord knows I can get pretty "Grandma" crazy at times! I just don't want men using the womens public bathrooms and vise versa. Seriously here, I think you can want to be a woman if you are a man or a man if you are a woman. But urinating is such a small issue. Just go where your body parts are meant to go.