Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Long Time No Post

Gosh it's been a year since I've posted! I wasn't sure what if anything has changed at Blogger so I thought I'd give it a go.

Since I've been working full time I sort of gave up on posting. It was a bit difficult keeping up with it and also reading other blogs. I may not post again for another year but whatever I'm here now.

My job and home life consumes every waking moment that I have. This is not always a good thing but it's also not so horrible. I still love my job which I've been at for two years now but it also makes me realize that I am aging as I hurt most of the time. And according to my youngest daughter of twenty, I look tired. She thought it was just that day but I went on to tell her that is how I look all of the time now. The only thing I can do is cover it with make-up! 

Over the last year a lot of events have taken place in our family. My oldest daughter got married in October of last year. Hard to believe they are coming up on a first anniversary already! My son remarried on April 1st of this year which also means that my husband and I acquired four new grandchildren for a total of six. Our youngest daughter is 34 weeks pregnant so it will soon be seven. It's been a good year for all of us. A happy year.

The baby shower is this coming Saturday. We will be having another grandson for a total of four. How awesome.

Well I did it, I posted. Don't know if I'll do it again or not. But either way, thanks for reading if you've come this far. 

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

At least women have the option of using makeup. Sadly, the dark circles around my eyes just keep getting bigger and darker. And that's just the beginning. Have a nice year ... or more.

Rebecca said...

Dare I hope you'll keep this up? You HAVE had a busy year and it doesn't sound like things will slow down one little bit. You must be so excited about that new grandbaby! Pace yourself, my friend!

Gail said...


Hi Di - so very nice to see you and read the updates on your good life :-)
Love Gail
peace....

Tamara said...

So good to hear from you! I'm glad you are surviving the onslaught of life! Mercy me!

Tranquility Speaks said...

Glad to read where you've come after a year. Hope your youngest daughter has a happy and safe delivery. May God bless the mother and the baby :) Congratulations on your new full time job!