Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 5 Or 6 ?

Well I'm starting to forget how many days it's been since I last smoked. I will look to that as a good sign. No applause please . After I had that test Monday (TEE) I would have ripped a smoke out of someones hand if there had been someone smoking around me. From that moment on, even yesterday, I really wanted to smoke. I cleaned house all day. The cravings eased up eventually and I'm doing pretty good this morning. I did discover however while the instructions that came with the patches say you may have to remove the patch at night because of weird dreams, I had to take mine off at night because I couldn't sleep very well. Kept waking up,tossing and turning. Woke up at 2:00 a.m. and just started cleaning. Except for a few breaks I cleaned all day!

No comments: