Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve, Eve Day



Well wouldn't you know we have freezing rain this morning. I only had a few more things to buy for Christmas. It can wait until tomorrow. I just want everyone to be safe. I heard on the news there are cars sliding into ditches. I feel blessed that I don't have to leave the house today. My son has to drive in this today and I worry about him, but I know that he is a good driver,still accidents happen. I will call him later. My husband is trying to work his way home. He is an over the road trucker. He is supposed to be home today but after watching the news I am starting to feel doubtful. I just want him to make it home safely so we can all be together to celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I pray that everyone has a safe and warm holiday. Merry Christmas

No comments: