Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello ?

I'm back. I know it's been awhile , just haven't been much in the mood. Mood, thats the key word since I've had this stroke. The mood is usually down. I have been working on it. I've been keeping busy. I've been cleaning alot. All the walls in my kitchen are now grease free! I would love to crochet more than I have been, but between the Carpel Tunel and the artheritits I just can't do it as much as I'd like to. It really sucks to because there are so many gifts for christmas that I could be making. Right now I'm working on A scarf for myself to wear with my new coat. It's been very cold here. I need to get it done!!!! The smokeing vs. non-smokeing has been going o.k.. I'm on my thirteeneth smoke free day. I will say that I really don't think I could have done it without the patches. I still get craveings but they seem to be less and less each day. I have six more weeks to go on the patch. To be honest, So far I haven't noticed any difference as far as how I feel physically. And I still really miss it. Oh my, it is time for me to go. I must cook breakfast for my 13 year old. Next year, high school. I'm sleeping in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye

No comments: