Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Hate Breakfast

Everymorning for the past thirty plus years, with the exception of being really,really sick or my husband on the occasional weekend, I have had to cook breakfast. It was rare that my children would eat a bowl of cereal. And toaster thingys just were never filling enough. So here I am again at 6:00 am time to cook another breakfast for my daughter. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I were actually hungry this early in the morning but I dought it. I'm happy with a sandwich. I think of all of this breakfast hullabaloo because I drempt about it last night. It was a dream about my mom and daughter,Kate. They kept wanting more and more sausage, bisquits and the like. By that time I was so exhaused from standing there cooking,I was starting to get hungry and there was no food left! What do you think this means? Time for me to end this. I have to go cook breakfast.

No comments: