Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day - Part II



OMG. I am feeling a little girlish this morning. Last night we got about 10 inches of snow here which is unusual for our area. My first thought when I went to walk the dog was to go outside and play. I still may consider that later. Here is an example of how much snow we got. Every morning when I wake up I take the dogs out before I have my coffee. Both of my dogs are small. I put little Roxys leash on , opened the back door, set her in the snow and let her pee! At first she didn't get it but when she saw I wasn't coming out to walk around the yard she just went. I'm very grateful that we have food and toilet paper in the house ! And more importantly HEAT!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Wow, 10 inches? Please make Katie post some pictures. And send that girl outside to play. She needs to build a snowman, and I think you should help her. I'm not going to be satisified until I see a pic of snowman built by the two of you!