Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry About That Last Blog

I realize how depressing my last blog was. So I am apologizing. I am hoping to have a better year, if not financially then spiritually. Although I know this is all impossible to predict I am ever hopeful. I have several projects in the works. Enough to keep me busy through the winter and spring. My first one is reorganizing all of my photos. I had no idea I had so many. This is a pretty big project. They are all so mixed up. I only wish I would have at least wrote the years down on them. It's going to be a fun guessing game! I am also planning on doing other things with them, which I am not at liberty to say right now!
My next project is major. I am going to redo my whole living room. Paint the walls, paint the floors, rip out the radiators and I am going to take everything off the walls and put all new things up. Doesn't that sound like fun?
The next project kind of goes along with the last one. I am going to redo the spare bedroom. Right now it is an office/junk room. We like to call it "Happenstance"! You know I'm getting tired just thinking about it. If my finances allow me to do this, even in dribs and drabs I will be happy.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Oooh, can't wait to hear about your secret photo project.