Monday was registration day. Katie is now officially a freshman! She is pretty excited and a bit nervous as we all were. Her first day, which will only be three hours, is a week from Friday. You can bet that I will be anxiously awaiting her return home that day to hear all of the news!
I have been tagged by Marcy with a MeMe. In this one we are supposed to reveal seven things that our children think or thought was awesome about ourselves.
Tag seven other awesome bloggers.
And let them know that they are tagged.
I don't know that I will have seven other bloggers to tag unless I retag some, so I will just do the best that I can.
Also Marcy say's that we may use someone other then our children if need be.
Last night I emailed my oldest daughter Ginny. She is 28 years old and I was pretty sure she would have something nice to say about her MaMa! She emailed me back a few comments .
Also last night I posed this question to my 14 year old daughter Katie. Truthfully I didn't expect anything good from her. But she came up with three things which I had to write down right away as I was in shock!
I tried to get my son Frank who is 31 years old, on the phone last night. He was to tired to call me back. I really didn't expect him to give me an answer as he is sort of a Yup and Nope kind of guy! But he called me back this morning and to my surprise had two things to say about his mom!
So here is my list. I will do the best that I can to use their words!
1. Katie's first answer: " You let me listen to my music in the car."
This is only because we always drive short distances. But she doesn't have to know this!
2. Katie's second answer:" You always watch my shows with me."
Yes and I have no idea why I do this!
3. Katie's third answer: " You'd let me get my eyebrow pierced if dad said yes."
Would I ? We'll probably never know!
4. Ginny's first answer: " You are an amazing cook, always creating tasty concoctions! We were well fed!"
Well I couldn't let them starve could I?
5. Ginny's second answer: " You were always supportive of everything I was interested in. I never had to convince you to let me try out for a new club or sport. You never tried to hamper my odd Punky Brewster style!
There are great forces out there that just can't be stopped!
6. Ginny's third answer: " You introduced me to some awesome music including the Beatles, Janis Joplin and Manhattan Transfer."
Well o.k. I did try there, it would explain my sons love of Led Zeppelin!
7. Franks only answer: " You always made us a hot breakfast everyday."
Yes I did, and now you know why I am sick to death of cooking!
And there you have it. See how awesome I am!! I cooked and listened to music a lot apparently.
I am going to tag:
Oh what the heck girls, I am tired and have to go to a board meeting tonight so consider yourself, all of you, tagged!
Oh and the second thing that Frank said about me in case you were wondering was that I always gave him things that he needed!
Did they think that I wouldn't for some reason?!