Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Profile Of A Cat # 4 - Cera


Name: Cera
AKA : Upstairs Cat / Psycho (You'd be strange to if you were named after a dinosaur.)

Hobbies : I don't need any.

My Best Qualities : I chase off all of the other felines. I don't like them anywhere around me. So I'm a loner. You got a problem with that? It's really funny cause I'm smaller then all of them and I can really scare the heck out of them! I just growl and hiss alot at them and poof their gone! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! The whole upstairs is mine and I like it that way. I even have my own box up there!

What My Humans Love most About Me : I roll all around the floor right in front of them. If they don't pet me they'll trip, He,He,He,He! My mom human says I'm her favorite, she says I'm just misunderstood. Whatever. All I know is I love being on her lap cause she lets me growl and purr at the same time. Now thats fun!

Age : 9 and 4/5th years

3 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Wow...this is cat #4, so I'm getting impresssed here. Will the dogs get a profile too?

I hope you get help with the kitty litter clean up (we switch around over here).

blessings on you and all your fur babies too,

marcy

Blessings each day said...

OOps...forgot to tell you how much my kids and I enjoyed the movie with Cera in it, Land Before Time, wasn't it? Anyway, they even named each other after the creatures there!

blessings,
marcy

Eileen said...

You have four cats and two dogs??!!
Wow!!
Were any strays and just happened along or did you set out purposely to adopt them all?
At one time we had three dogs in the house in our family, and two of them were a handful! I don't know if I'd ever do that again.
When I was little we had a dog and two cats (but at different times).
Now we have no pets but my grandson keeps asking for a puppy!

I've been reading some of your older posts, very enjoyable. I especially loved the one about the sleep-overs, and also the snow days, and the tax rebate!