Thursday, April 22, 2010

" For Teresa "

A plain old "Happy Birthday" just doesn't seem enough,
for a very special woman, so sweet and strong and tough.


Your thoughts and dreams
make me want to read more,
certainly much more than I had before. 

We've imagined roller coaster rides and walks on the beaches,
All of those things that our hearts beseeches.

Down the sometimes rough and winding roads,
time and time again your faith it reloads.


Yes a plain old "Happy Birthday just doesn't seem enough,
for a sweet and special woman who's also strong and tough.




Click on her name to get to her blog " Just For The Health Of It ".


Thank you Terrie for helping me through some rough spots. Whenever I feel down I just start thinking about a fun day just us girls going for a roller coaster ride screaming our heads off !! 


My wish for your special day is to be a wonderful one whatever you get to do. " Happy Birthday My Friend " ! 


Love Di ♥




15 comments:

Rae said...

Happy birthday to your friend. She is a lovely person.

Wanda..... said...

Nice post Diana, I wonder if Teresa checks her blog before heading off to work.
Happy Birthday Teresa!
♥...Wanda

Donna's Book Nook said...

A nice tribute to your friend. I hopped over to her blog and wished her a Happy Birthday.

Eileen said...

Great post, Di, and a great tribute to a wonderful girl!
Happy Birthday, Teresa!
Love you both!, E

Blessings each day said...

Your poetry was just awesome, Di, what a great job! Terri should love it.

blessings and loving hugs,

marcy

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Teresa!

anupama said...

Dear Di and Teresa,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,TERESA!MAY GOD BLESS YOU!MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Di,this is a wonderful gift you could offer to your dear friend!
Long live your friendship!
Wishing you a beautiful night,
Sasneham,
Anu

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Happy Birthday to your Friend Terrie. She sounds wonderful.

Wanda said...

Happy Birthday Teresa... Nice post Di, I will have to go and meet this Special lady and see her blog.

Maria said...

Lovely & thoughtful wishes for Teresa!
How nice of you Diana~ you're a good friend ♥
Happy Weekend to you~
Maria

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Di, this is such a delightful way to wish a very special lady Happy Birthday! You are both winners in my book! Love you much! Hope you have a relaxing weekend! Janine XO

Teresa said...

Thankyou so much for the 'beautiful poem' and although most of the time I don't feel very strong and tough...I just don't always have a choice in the matter...would love someone to lean on at times. I am so glad I found friendship in you!!! We can drink wine in Tuscany one day too!
(((HUGS))) TT

Mary Ann said...

Wow, I went to Teresa's blog and she sounds really great. Thanks for the link.

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

You sound like a very special person yourself to give such respect and honor to a friend. God bless you for that.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful week, dear Di! Love you! Janine XO