Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jack And Corn

I'm currently babysitting for my grandson, Jack. Who at this moment is asleep.No thanks to me. He was not happy with me at all. I think it's because I couldn't watch him for awhile after my stroke. His dad had to come over and get him to go to sleep for me because all I made him do is cry! So he is asleep now and hopefully will wake up in a better mood. The following is a great receipe that I got from my mom, which went over very well at our churches "Christgiving" potluck dinner this past Sunday. " Corn Cassserole" 1-stick margarine,melted 1- cup sour cream 1-box Jiffy corn bread mix 1- can, undrained corn And 1-can,undrained creamed corn Mix all ingriedents together put into a 2- qt. greased casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. to an hour till crusty brown. Mine took over an hour, but it's easy to make and take along for a side dish. I must try to work out today as I missed yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the headline of this post mom, very funny.