Friday, April 10, 2009

Profile Of A Cat # 2-Midnight


Name : Midnight
AKA : Old Woman
Hobbies : Back in the day I used to play fetch! I also used to love jumping very high onto tall things. I also used to steal my humans food,that was fun! I am retired now,basking in the sun has become my new hobby.
My Best Qualities : I am always the prefect lady and I always greet my humans guests,unlike the other rude felines in this home!
What My Humans Love Most About Me : I am the last of my humans original four cats still living. I know that I have a special place in their hearts.
Age : 18 years

3 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Actually she looks like "You don't mess with my food, I won't mess with yours (maybe)." She definitely knows her place (just like our animals) and it's high on the throne!

blesssings,
marcy

Blessings each day said...

Ooops...forgot to comment on your new look...but first I got worried that I was sent into cyberspace. It's neat looking, congratulations. Aren't these computer whiz people incredible??

blessings,

marcy

Eileen said...

Wow! 18 years old!
Midnight reminds me very much of a cat we once had, she very black, even her eyes were so dark, her name was Greta (after Greta Garbo - "I vant to be alone", and that's exactly what our little Greta wanted, unlike your Midnight who will greet guests, Greta went and hid all the time, you wouldn't know there was a cat in the house!)
Your Midnight is a beauty.

I love your new blog look! 'Wish I could do something more with mine too! I'm so afraid to try new things though. I'll have to wait until help is at hand.