Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Evening,Thinking Of Kate

What a day. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kate has been an actual person all day. I don't know what to think. She hasn't gotten angry with me once all day. She hasn't smart mouthed me all day. I hope she's not getting sick again. I woke her at 5:15 a.m. for sunrise service. I only had to wake her once. She was happy. I was confused. She hid 80 Easter Eggs . She didn't roll her eyes. She laughed at one of my corny jokes. Not one complaint all day. The most frightening part of the whole day? She cuddled up to me once on the couch and let me kiss her on the forehead . Maybe I'm dreaming. I just finished "The Shack" this morning. You know, Is this really happening or is it all a dream?
Perhaps I am reading too much into it. Maybe she is reaching the part in her teen years when they turn back to humans again. I just don't remember the last time we had such a peaceful bonding day together. Maybe it was communion. Maybe it really did fill her with the Holy Spirit. Maybe I should just shut up and enjoy the day we had!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

What a wonderful Blessing! Don't question, just savor it!