Sunday, March 22, 2009

Babies And Weddings

It was a busy week. It was my week to babysit my beautiful grandson Jack. He is 9 months old. As you can see in this picture, he really likes being held by his grandma. So much so that grandma can't put baby Jack down. Baby Jack just screams his little head off when grandma try's to put baby Jack anywhere but in her arms. Grandmas arms are all tired and shaky! Now I know what your thinking. Just put him down ,let him cry and eventually he'll stop. Actually the real problem is the only time I get to see him is when his mom leaves so I'm not a very good association for him. When school lets out we'll have more time to drive back and forth to visit and that should solve the problem. In the mean time baby Jack sure has learned quickly how to play his grandma! Although there still is no better feeling then having him fall asleep in my arms. So grandma will live with the tired and shaky arms for awhile. After all it won't be to long before he won't want to be held anymore.



Baby Jack with grandma, not overly happy with me!










Congratulations Brittany and Nick !!


Yesterday was wedding day. My husband and I have watched Brittany (one of our church members) grow up and seeing her get married yesterday was very emotional for us. I have a soft spot in my heart for her as she reminds me so much of my older daughter,Ginny, when she was growing up. Ginny has moved to another state and I only get to see her about once a year. I miss her terribly and when ever I see Brittany I am always reminded of Ginny. They are both very warm hearted and sweet. Brittany's whole family are the nicest people I have ever met and we are blessed to know them. The wedding itself was beautiful and as usual our pastor had the perfect words. I'm sure it was special for him as well since he baptized Brittany as a baby.

This picture is of me and Shelly who is Brittany's grandma and one of my dearest friends. Shelly and I plan alot of the activities at our church. It's a fun job and somebodies got to do it!!!











My handsome husband,Jake and I. The wedding was romantic for us as well. He mentioned mid ceremony about renewing our vows this December for our twentieth anniversary!

Note: I wanted to get a picture of our 14 year old,Kate on this day, but she was in one of her dark moods. She did however mention that she was happy that she got to see Brittany's wedding.

The End

1 comment:

Blessings each day said...

Jack is adorable and will grow up so fast. I firmly believe in holding babies till yur arms drop off. It's also hard for me to let a baby cry, so both of us are happy if the baby is not crying...I say follow your heart. How sweet that your hubby wants to renew vows...that's wonderful.

blessings to you,
marcy