Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy,Busy,Busy

I've been so busy lately.Don't have much time to blog. My son is turning 31 this coming Saturday. My daughter is being confirmed this Sunday after which we will all come back to my house for lunch and celebration of both! It seems the older I get the slower I get including my thought process. Time seems to sneak up on me until I think "You know I think I need to start preparing for this!" So I have been busy,busy, busy. Today I am making new curtains for two rooms. My dogs both need a bath,it's flea drop time. Kate needs a hair cut and then wants me to highlight it for her. My husbands clothes need to be ironed. Kate wants a new blouse for Confirmation. Have to do my nails. Get a few hours of work done at church.Take care of baby Jack Thursday. Cook,clean,laundry,nap,dishes,pay bills,buy cards,buy presents,eat,sleep and be merry! Lord help me!

1 comment:

Blessings each day said...

Whew..that's making me tired just reading about it!
Will pray that all goes well for you!
blessings,
marcy