Friday, March 27, 2009

No Crying Involved!


Here is the recipe and photo of the lovely "Angel Lush" cake.









Here is the photo of the ingredients of the lovely "Angel Lush" cake.









And here is the photo of the end result of the lovely "Angel Lush" cake. Not as pretty as the professional but it was very good and took about ten minutes to make. I did the strawberries a little differently. I sliced and layered them instead of leaving them whole.







And finally here is the photo of me NOT CRYING! The moral of this story is to never stop experimenting and always have faith in yourself!





































2 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Great job and now you've made me hungry...can you save me a piece?
blessings,

marcy

Eileen said...

Great job on the cake!