Monday, February 9, 2009

Windy

Wow it's such a windy day but a balmy 68 degrees here in southern Illinois. It's Monday which means the Bachelor is on tonight and I don't even know why I watch it. I don't care for any of the girls that he has to choose from so I guess I'm just addicted. Just like I'm addicted to smoking cigarettes. Although I am only smoking a half a pack or less a day, I know that once again I have to quit. I really don't want to though. I did feel a little better when I quit the last time but it was just to hard to stay on track whenever I was around my husband who was still smoking. He says he's going to quit this time too. We will see. Anyway I wish it were April instead of February. I'd work in the yard today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he let Naomi go. I hated her baby voice.