Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Wonderful Wednesday"



Today is a Wonderful Wednesday for me so I would like to acknowledge an award that I have received from Annette at "A Wisp of Creativity" And also Eileen at "Umma's World". Two wonderful women that let us visit their worlds and share their lives with us. Thank you Annette and Eileen.


" The Bella Sinclair Award "




The Bella Sinclair was created by Ces in honor of her dear friend Bella to celebrate art, inspiration, friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring.

And what wonderful words, Art, Inspiration, Friendship, Sisterhood, Sharing and Caring.
Wonderful words for a Wonderful, Word filled Wednesday!

I have gained many valuable friendships since I have begun blogging. I have learned so much from all of you and you all have inspired me in one way or another.
As far as sisterhood goes, I've never had a sister but I do feel like I have many now.
All of you have been very caring and it warms my heart. I have grown fond of you all.

You have all shared your lives,your hopes, your dreams and your fears. That is bravery my friends. Our lives are our art. Each one a different yet beautiful canvas that is newly created every day.
And quite beautiful to see.

It is a gift to know you all!
Thank you.


15 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well said "sister"!

I'm in a whirl - grandsons on their way home, trying to make up for time (not lost) well spent!

Will check in and check UP with more attention later :)

Eileen said...

Very deserving, Sister of the Heart!

Eddie Bluelights said...

Many congratulations on your award and thanks for your lovely comment at my place. See you soon ~ Eddie

Wanda..... said...

Your post shows why you so deserve the awards.
You warm our hearts Diana with your stories and good nature...
Take care!

Maria said...

Hi Diana!
I love your title photo... what a beautiful display.
Also Congrats on the award...after browsing your blog, it was well deserved!
I did find your robin photos... they're so sweet aren't they!?!
You have some amazing shots of the chicks!
Thank you so much for visiting! I'll be stopping by again for sure :)
Boundless Blessings
~Maria

Bernie said...

Congratulations my friend, well deserved. Did you see the doctor today?....Thiking about you...Hugs

Jerelene said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!! It is a pleasure getting to know you too!!
Love, Jerelene

Anonymous said...

Diana! Yea for you!! You are absolutely deserving of the award. As I read your post under the acknowledgment, it struck me that we are sisters and brothers here...and isn't it absolutely incredibly wonderful... I miss all of you when you are away....even though I know why and that we must take time to be away...but like family, it is sooo nice to see or hear from our sisters and brothers again.
Please, keep me posted on how you are doing.
Smiles from Jackie

Tranquility Speaks said...

My sentiments exactly :) Congratulations on the award!

Eileen said...

Diana, I won't be on that much today, but I am going to try and check back to see what your doctor had to say today.
Or email me if you feel like it.

'Hope he gives you some answers and some helpful advice.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Blessings each day said...

It's good to get back and get to catch up.

Congratulations to another award well deserved, 'sis'! Your way of posting just proves how much you deserve the award!

Also liked your Lincoln post, one of my favorite presidents!

blessings, hugs and prayers for good health,

marcy

Teresa said...

Hi Diana,
You truly deserve that award! I am awaiting to hear what the Doctor has to say, and you have been on my heart and on my mind for days. I agree with all you said in this post, and I thank God for all of my blogging friends. They are a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Diana...I was at Teresa's blog, and felt a need to come to yours tonight. I am thinking of you...thinking perhaps that as you read this you needed a hug.
Consider yourself hugged.
Take care of you...and know that I am praying for you.
Smiles,
Jackie

Wanda..... said...

Diana...I am so sorry for the loss of Spooky...learned of the fact at Marcy's...Take care :(

Eileen said...

Diana, when you get a chance and feel up to it, come to my blog to read about a very special, touching award.